Thursday, July 21, 2011

Welcome to Our Life

I'm Ashley. I'm impatient, I'm intolerant, and I'm somehow happily married to Chris. Chris is...a free spirit. Ok well that's the nice way to put it. If I were a bitch, I'd say he can be kind of an idiot at times. But I'm a loving, doting wife so I won't say that. I'll just say that he hasn't lost that child-like wonder. I love him to death and he honestly is my best friend, but there are times when I just have to look at him and sigh. This blog will largely be about those times.

There are also times, however, where we play off each other and the resulting conversation makes me laugh. I've been posting these on Facebook, but under suggestion of a few friends I've decided to start this blog. I've never really been a blogger, so I don't really know what I'm doing here. Bear with me though, I'm hoping it'll be worth it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment